- Duration: 45 hours
How to Complete the Florida Post-License Renewal
This is your first and most important renewal!
- Successfully complete post-licensing course for sales associate consisting of at least 45 classroom-hours, before your initial sales license expires.
- Note: Even if your license is inactive, you’ll still need to complete the post-licensing course before the license expires. You’ll need at least 45 classroom hours.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Renewal Information:
- State Licensing Authority (Click Here)
- Post-Licensing Education for Florida Real Estate Sales Associates eBook (Click Here)
- Mastering Real Estate Math eBook (Click Here)
For More Add-Ons (Click Here)
- CE Shop (Click Here)
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.